The Bersa Thunder 380 is recommended for people who are new to guns or are looking for a small but dependable caliber. The concealable, lightweight Bersa Thunder 380 specs come with features that any gun owner would like to have in their concealed weapon. Read below to learn more about the specs, operability, shooting and ammunition, and some personal magazine recommendations.
Autofill in peoplesoft
- May 07, 2018 · With that being said, the Bersa Thunder was built with a whole slew of safety features, including firing pin and manual thumb safeties, a mag disconnect, and an integral locking system. Overall, the 380 Thunder is a highly-concealable pistol that is not designed for everyone.
- May 25, 2018 · The Bersa Thunder 380 can handle nearly every situation anyone can get thrown into, even if you are a newbie. The smooth slide travel during the blowback action appears to be balanced. The smooth slide travel during the blowback action appears to be balanced.
Reviews of Bersa Thunder 380 Pistol THUN380DT, 380 ACP, 3-1/2 inch, Polymer Grip, Duo-Tone Finish, 7 Rd BERSA/EAGLE IMPORTS 380 - 3-dot sight system - Combat style trigger guard - Extended Slide Release - Micro-poli
- I've had a Bersa Thunder 380 for about 10 years and well over a 2k rounds of various brands of ammo, including handloads, Russian, Spanish, +P, LRN, TC, JHP, E-I-E-I-O, etc. I've plinked with it, shot it slow fire on 25 yard courses, and run it like I stole it on IDPA BUG stages. Problems? For me -- zilch. Nada.
Apr 04, 2018 · The Bersa TPR handguns were released in February, and the changes they made from the long-standing Bersa Pro Thunder series of pistols are substantial. Bersa produced their TPR (Thunder Pro Redesign) pistols to be more sleek in the slide and the grip, while shortening the single action trigger pull to the shortest reset I have ever experienced on a semi-auto handgun.
- The Bersa Thunder Plus has all the great features of the Thunder series firearms and includes a 15 round magazine. Throughout its history, the Thunder 380 model pistols have impressed anyone requiring concealment, accuracy and reliability. The 380 Plus’s alloy frame provides strength and superior balance - at a reduced weight.
Item #: T22NKL: UPC: 091664900232: UPC Code: Description: BER THUNDER 22LR DA PST 10RD N: Brand: Bersa: Model: Thunder 22 Nickel: Type: Pistol: Semi-Auto
- Nov 11, 2011 · There have been other reports of other Thunder 380s failing to feed and other trigger problems, but like this instance, they’re few and far between with the culprit being limp-wristing, crappy ...
Took my Bersa to the range yesterday, along with my Heritage 22 Rough Rider, Heritage ran fine but the Bersa was a Jamomatic!!! I put 100 rounds thru it in four 8rnd mags (1 Bersa, 3 MecGar). 1 of the 4 had almost zero problems but the other 3 were driving me nuts, what I'm going to call failure to chamber a round.
- Sep 02, 2020 · Bought the Bersa Thunder 380 for my wife because of the ease of manipulating the slide. Currently, my EDC is a S&W Bodyguard 380 because work attire is business casual and it slips in the front pocket but when I retire in the near future I will waist carry and its between my EMP 9mm and the Thunder.
I recently purchased, new, a Bersa Thunder .380, the one with the 15rd. clip. Got a shoulder holster rig and a couple spare clips, too, figuring I'd be all set, as I have a small physical frame and can't conceal my .45 very well. Anyway. went out to shoot it for the first time the other day. I had to pull WAY back on the trigger before it would ...
- Mar 16, 2008 · Your experience is uncommon. We have a Bersa Thunder 380 in our range rental case at CCA. It's got many thousands of rounds through it, and just keeps on ticking. Problems with these guns reported by customers have been very few, and they've been mostly about feeding certain ammo. I remember one that seemed to have a fatigued trigger return spring.
Bersa Performance Pistol Parts by Galloway Precision. Stainless Guide Rods, Traction Grips, and Reduced Power Spring Kits.